What is the Leadership Circle?
The Leadership Circle is a way to ensure that the learnings from the two day program are implemented and that participants have ongoing support to increase their success. During The 11 Laws of Likability program participants develop an in depth action plan to implement the concepts. This four-month program provides group coaching, one-on –one coaching, peer coaching as well as access to a series of webinars to support their initiatives.
- Full circle calls every other week on the first and third weeks of the month
- Buddy coach calls every other week on the second and fourth weeks of the month
- Two 45 minute one-on-one coaching calls with the Leadership Facilitator
- Access to the monthly webinar series
- Ongoing access to the webinar series as an alumni
- Free participation in future two day programs as a graduate coach
- Invitation to the private LinkedIn participant and alumni group
Who Should Attend
Only graduates of the 11 Laws of Likability program are invited to join a Leadership Circle. Circles may have between 6 – 12 members and are led by a certified coach and graduate of the foundations course. Some circle will be led by the author.